Every Stark child will end up killing.
Every Stark child will end up killed.
Bold what applies to you:
- I have/had piercings besides the ears.
- I want piercings besides the ears.
- I have a scar.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have/want a tattoo.
- I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/had braces
- I have more than two piercings.
- Disney movies still make me cry sometimes.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I’ve touched something sharp/hot/etc to see if it would hurt.
- I’ve gotten stitches.
- I’ve broken or dislocated a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve been to Florida.
- I’ve driven/ridden over 200 kilometres in one day.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been to California.
- I’ve been to Asia.
- I’ve been to Africa
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Vanuatu or the Mystery Islands.
- I’ve been to the Caribbean.
- I’ve been to Europe.
- I’ve gotten lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve slapped someone.
- I’ve kissed someone underwater.
- I’ve chugged something.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a musical.
- I’ve auditioned for something.
- I’ve been on stage.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve sat on a rooftop at night.
- I’ve pranked someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
Honesty / Crime
- I’ve been threatened to be arrested.
- I’ve done something I promised someone I wouldn’t.
- I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
- I’ve snuck out.
- I’ve lied about my whereabouts.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’m afraid of dying.
- I hate funerals.
- I’ve seen someone/something die.
- Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide.
- I have attempted suicide.
- I’ve thought about suicide before.
- I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
- I own over 5 rap CD’s.
- I like anime/manga.
- I collected comic books.
- I own a lot of makeup.
- I own something from Pac Sun.
- I own something from The Gap.
- I own something I got on E-Bay.
- I own something from Abercrombie.
- I thrive on compliments.
- I thrive on hate.
- I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
- I open up to others easily.
- I watch the news occasionally or always.
- I don’t like to kill bugs.
- I sing in the shower.
- I’m a morning person.
- I’m a sports fanatic.
- I twirl my hair.
- I care about grammar.
- I love to spam friends.
- I’ve copied more than 30 CD’s in a day.
- I bake well.
- My favourite colour is either white, yellow, pink, blue, red, black, purple, or orange.
- I would wear pajamas to school.
- I like Martha Stewart.
- I laugh at my own jokes.
- I eat fast food weekly.
- I can’t sleep if there’s a spider in the room.
- I’m really ticklish.
- I like white chocolate.
- I bite/used to bite my nails.
- I’m good at remembering names.
- I’m good at remembering dates.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- ..used to ask if I was anorexic/bulimic.
- ..called me fat.
- ..have said I’m skinny.
- ..have said I’m ugly.
- ..have said I’m pretty.
- ..have spread rumors about me.
- ..force me to eat.
- ..say I eat too much.
- ..say I eat too little.
- I’ve lost weight.
- I’ve gained weight.
- I’m at my thinnest.
- I’m at my biggest.
- I’ve lost weight and kept it off.
- I’ve lost weight, but gained it back.
- My weight affects my mood.
- I diet.
- I am/was a vegan/vegetarian.
- I exercise.
- I’ve fainted from exhaustion.
- I’ve been diagnosed with an eating disorder
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve planned to run away from home before.
- I’ve run away from home.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want kids in the future.
- I’ve had kids.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’m single.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I have/had a friend with benefits.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- Someone has/had feelings for me when I didn’t have them back.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- Someone’s told me they loved me when I didn’t love them back.
- I’m a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I’ve kissed a stranger.
- I regularly drink.
- I can’t swallow pills.
- I can swallow numerous pills at a time without difficulty.
- I’ve been diagnosed with depression at some point.
- I have/had anxiety problems.
- I shut others out when I’m upset.
- I don’t have anyone to talk to when I’m upset about something personal.
- I have taken/take anti-depressants.
- I’ve slept an entire day before.
- I’ve plotted revenge.
I WISH I TRAVELED MORE ugh.
love. i’d like love too. that’d be nice.
i’d love to be nightwing too….
(Source: shining-likestars, via poplockgrimlock)
i taped a dorito to my 3ds
whY DOSE THIS HAVE SO MANY NOTES I DONT UNDERSTAND
IS THERE A PUN OR AN INSIDE JOKE IM MISSING OUT ON OR SOMETHING
NO IT’S LITERALLY JUST A DORITO TAPED TO MY 3DS THATS IT THERES NO JOKE HERE
if there was a joke it’d be pretty cheesy
did you just
(Source: nagitosmoved, via lets-stop-the-killings-of-robins)
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse.
is this a joke because i’m not laughing at all
I thought to myself when I saw this, “no. This has to be some one being silly. This has to be something some one fabricated to make microsoft look worse and people just aren’t checking the source.”
NOPE. IT’S REAL.
AND IT GOT WORSE:
remember when the basic fucking concept of a commodity was that buying something meant it was yours
I want everyone to think long and hard on this information.
This means that you are not buying your games. You are paying 60+ dollars to rent the games from Microsoft, and they can take their game back whenever they feel like it.
You will not own your game. You will not own your console. Essentially, Microsoft is saying “We can disable your games and cut you off from accessing your console whenever we choose to.” Because a ban that locks your XBox Live account means that you will be locked out from all non-game functionality of the system, and by revoking your ‘licenses’ on all your games associated with your account, they can then disable each and every game you own for the system. Leaving you with a five hundred dollar cable receiver. Or, in the case of most users of the console, a five hundred dollar paperweight.
All because you accidentally walked into some online glitch and the rest of the players rage-report you for cheating.
This is unacceptable. Buy any console but an XBox One. Do not support Microsoft’s sudden belief that they own everything despite our purchase of it, and we have to prove we’re worthy of being shared with by paying exorbitant fees and jumping through constant hoops and hoping someone doesn’t report us for cheating because we made them mad in an online game.
Tell Microsoft ‘No,’ and do not give them your hard-earned money for what amounts to a video game subscription service with a $500 starting fee and $60+ dollar purchases.
There are way too many people that get banned unfairly. This is bullshit. I let my nephew play on my live account once when he was little, and I got a lot of people reporting me just because he was playing like a five year old. So. Cool.
this is lame and all but its the same thing with steam and no one really seems to care about that
ARE WE ALL GOING TO FORGET THE BEST FATHER OR WHAT
didnt he turn his daughter into part dog or something
NOOOOO HE DID NOT! maes was the best father in the whole series. even though they *sobs* killed him
maidoflife, that was Shou Tucker, the Sewing-Life Alchemist: that fucking prick. :(